Compiled down the list of changes I made on the first day to make the game more accessible based on feedback.
Post Jam - Updated Version
December 13th 2017
- Added controller support.
- Added new controls to options menu and main menu.
- Fixed a bug where the bullets would slow down as the game progressed.
- Minor patch - fixed an issue this fix caused, causing bullets to sometimes move in an unexpected direction.
- Added ability to shoot without having to click every time.
December 5th 2017
- Added WASD movement.
- Made options menu accessible without needing to press Escape.
- Removed Toggle Post Processing option.
- Tweaked sound pitch.
December 4th 2017
- Adjusted the game window dimensions on itch.io with fullscreen functionality.
- Added alternative keys bound to the keyboard. Since some people were having issues with mouse buttons in browser.
- Added an image to better describe the controls.
- Added player movement on hold to make the game less demanding as an alternative input method.
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash if the player doesn't collect an upgrade for a lengthy period.
- Increased sound levels.
- Added windows build.
OriginalSubmission.zip 11 MB
Dec 04, 2017
TheExalted.zip Play in browser
Dec 07, 2017
TheExaltedWindows.zip 19 MB
Dec 07, 2017
Get The Exalted
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.